As Warehouse Coordinator you are responsible, together with the Warehouse Supervisor and Shipping Supervisor, for the proper functioning of the Finished Goods Warehouse.
- You have a thorough knowledge of the set-up and functioning of the WMS system and you take functional charge of it.
- From this responsibility you set the guidelines for optimal operation of the warehouse; you establish procedures for the logistic flows that increase safety and efficiency, among other things
- You have operational responsibility for aspects that span the entire warehouse operation. This includes the logistical preparation of the sales meetings, as well as the internal and external co-packing activities
- You focus on the continuous improvement of the logistic processes; by working out improvement projects and following them up together with the supervisors where necessary. All this with a view to improving productivity and customer satisfaction.
- You support your supervisor in future projects
The Supervisors can count on your expertise so that they can fully focus on the daily operations of their teams. In your role, you will also work with other departments, including the Marketing department. In this role, you will report to the Shipping & Warehouse Manager.